Stop snoring today with Theravent Snore Therapy!
PROVEN QUIETER BY SCIENCE & BY BED PARTNERS
Theravent anti-snore strips are small, lightweight non-intrusive strips that you place under your nose before bedtime. When the snoring strip is placed over your nostrils, the EPAP technology uses the power of your own breath to gently open your airway & relieve the throat vibrations that cause the sound of snoring.
Theravent's revolutionary snoring aid has been proven effective in clinical studies to reduce or eliminate snoring by up to 76%. Theravent anti snore strips are available without a prescription allowing you and your partner to get a quiet nights sleep. Theravent uses a patented MicroValve Technology to reduce or treat snoring.
Theravent Trial Pack comes in 3 different strength levels (Lite, Regular and Max) allowing you to determine which strength works best for you. Try it and enjoy a quieter and more restful sleep for your and your partner. Homemed also offers a treatment for obstructive sleep apnea called Provent Therapy.
Theravent Regular is ideal for mild/moderate snorers
- Made in USA
- Convenient Trial Pack to test this comfortable anti snoring aid
- Comfortable, easy to use & travel friendly [Theravent nasal strips are a great travel sleep option for those who want to sleep quietly on a plane or train.]
- Breathable adhesive strip fits gently and discreetly over your nostrils/nares
- FDA-cleared and clinically proven to significantly reduce snoring
- No prescription required
- Developed from Provent Prescription Technology
Theravent Trial Pack contains:
- 2 Lite strength strips- that have less resistance to help you adjust to the therapy
- 2 Regular strength strips that have moderate resistance to tackle mild-moderate snoring.
- 2 Max strength strips that have the heaviest resistance to tackle loud-heavy snoring.
Suggested age: Above 18 years
What differentiates Theravent snore therapy nasal strips from other snoring aids?
Unlike other snoring aids, Theravent uses the power of the wearer's own breath to target the most common cause of snoring - vibration in the airway. This vibration occurs when throat muscles relax during sleep and obstruct the airway. In other words, When you breathe in Theravent's MicroValve Technology opens, allowing you to breathe in normally. Then, as you breathe out, the Micro Valves close creating a gentle resistance that naturally opens your airway and relieves/eliminates snoring. This is when Theravent therapy is beginning to work.
Air rushing past the soft tissue creates the vibrations that result in the sound we know as snoring. Theravent Snore Therapy strips is a clinically proven snoring remedy uses patented MicroValve technology to create Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure, or EPAP to give you back the quiet sleep you and your partner have been waiting for.
Upon exhalation, the MicroValves partially close to create a gentle pressure that maintains an open and clear airway, significantly reducing snoring and night time irritations.
Invented by a Stanford University professor of medicine, Theravent Advanced Nightly Snore Therapy’s impact on snoring and on bed partners’ sleep has been rigorously tested in clinical studies. Results were presented at the Associated Professional Sleep Societies conference, the prestigious medical conference sponsored by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, and published in Sleep Diagnosis and Therapy.
These studies proved that Theravent was effective in reducing snoring. 3 out of 4 bed partners in the studies also reported that they got a better night’s sleep when their partner used Theravent. 83% of bed partners said their partners snored less with Theravent. With Theravent REGULAR 79% of bed partners said that Theravent Advanced Nightly Snore Therapy delivered a quieter night’s sleep; and with Theravent MAX an astonishing 89% of bed partners reported a quieter night's sleep!
How to Use Theravent
Allow yourself time to adjust to the feeling of using Theravent. For most people, this will only take a night or two while others may take up to a week. If at any time using Thervent nasal strips you become uncomfortable, simply remove the device and use a new one the next night.
Theravent nasal strips should be applied just before going to sleep to clean skin for best application. With Theravent snoring strips in place you'll breathe in normally and then feel a gentle resistance as you breathe out. This resistance is Theravent beginning to work; and you’ll hardly notice it's there after a few nights!
- If you are having trouble breathing with Theravent nasal strips, remove the strips and reapply.
- You should feel resistance when you breathe out through your nose with your mouth closed. This implies the nasal strips are applied correctly. The device must be sealed, you should not feel sir escaping around the adhesive. If you have an air leak around the adhesive, gently press down around the adhesive. Once you have a proper seal, breathe in and out through your mouth until you fall asleep. You should naturally switch to nasal breathing and your snoring should be treated. If a leak persists, remove device and reapply.
- Make sure the area around your nostrils is clean, dry, and free of lotion.
- Use a mirror to apply the device.
- Users may require several nights to feel comfortable when wearing the device. After use, remove the device by gently peeling the adhesive off each nostril. For sensitive skin, remove the device with warm
- water or while in the shower.
- Apply the device just before you are ready to go to sleep.