Stop snoring today with Theravent Therapy - Maximum Resistance
Theravent Snore Therapy delivers the quiet night's sleep you have been waiting for in the form of a lightweight adhesive nasal strip worn comfortably over the nostrils during sleep.
Theravent's revolutionary anti-snoring aid has been proven effective in clinical studies to reduce or eliminate snoring by up to 70%.
Available in 2 strengths, Regular and Maximum strength. Theravent Advanced Nightly Snore Therapy offers a solution for every snorer from light to loud. The Theravent Max has double the resistance level of the Theravent Regular and is designed for those who have difficulty with nasal airway resistance or loud snorers.
Theravent Max is ideal for loud, heavy snorers
What differentiates Theravent from other snoring aids?
Unlike other snoring aids, Theravent uses the power of the wearer's own breath to target the most common cause of snoring - vibration in the airway. This vibration occurs when throat muscles relax during sleep and obstruct the airway.
Air rushing past the soft tissue creates the vibrations that result in the sound we know as snoring. Theravent therapy uses patented MicroValve technology and Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure, or EPAP, to remedy snoring.
Upon exhalation, the MicroValves partially close to create a gentle pressure that maintains an open and clear airway, reducing snoring and night time irritations.
The benefits of using Theravent Max
- Comfortable, easy to use and ideal for travel
- Offers maximum resistance made for loud or heavy snorers.
- Patented MicroValve Technology
- FDA-cleared and clinically proven to reduce or eliminate snoring
- Available without a prescription
- Developed from Provent Prescription Technology
Invented by a Stanford University professor of medicine, Theravent Advanced Nightly Snore Therapy’s impact on snoring and on bed partners’ sleep has been rigorously tested in clinical studies. Results were presented at the Associated Professional Sleep Societies conference, the prestigious medical conference sponsored by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, and published in Sleep Diagnosis and Therapy.
These studies proved that Theravent was effective in reducing snoring. 3 out of 4 bed partners in the studies also reported that they got a better night’s sleep when their partner used Theravent. 83% of bed partners said their partners snored less with Theravent. With Theravent REGULAR 79% of bed partners said that Theravent Advanced Nightly Snore Therapy delivered a quieter night’s sleep; and with Theravent MAX an astonishing 89% of bed partners reported that their partners' loud snoring stopped significantly!
How to Use Theravent
Allow yourself time to adjust to the feeling of using Theravent nasal strips. For most people, this will only take a night or two while others may take up to a week. If at any time using Theravent you become uncomfortable, simply remove the device and use a new one the next night.
Theravent should be applied just before going to sleep to clean skin for best application. With Theravent in place you'll breathe in normally and then feel a gentle resistance as you breathe out. This resistance is Theravent nasal strips beginning to work; and you’ll hardly notice it's there after a few nights!
- If you are having trouble breathing with Theravent nasal strips, remove the strips and reapply.
- You should feel resistance when you breathe out through your nose with your mouth closed. This implies the nasal strips are applied correctly. The device must be sealed, you should not feel sir escaping around the adhesive. If you have an air leak around the adhesive, gently press down around the adhesive. Once you have a proper seal, breathe in and out through your mouth until you fall asleep. You should naturally switch to nasal breathing and your snoring should be treated. If a leak persists, remove device and reapply.
- Make sure the area around your nostrils is clean, dry, and free of lotion.
- Use a mirror to apply the device.
- Users may require several nights to feel comfortable when wearing the device. After use, remove the device by gently peeling the adhesive off each nostril. For sensitive skin, remove the device with warm
- water or while in the shower.
- Apply the device just before you are ready to go to sleep.