The world’s first all-cloth Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) masks
Try at home and, if you're not completely satisfied, return it within 14-days for a full refund of the original purchase price(Less $10 shipping)
The SleepWeaver masks are designed to help people sleep and breathe in comfort. The Élan soft-cloth nasal CPAP mask is designed so the exhalation doesn't bother you or your bed partner. The exhalation holes are under the mask to match up with your natural exhalation.
Similar to other SleepWeaver masks, the Elan incorporates the revolutionary Circadiance soft-cloth technology that quietly inflates to create an airtight seal. The mask is breathable, non-allergenic and eliminates leaks, pressure points, sore spots and pinching. Designed to prevent strap marks and the open-face headgear accommodates eyeglasses and virtually unrestricted vision.
Features and advantages of using SleepWeaver Elan
- Allergy free with natural cloth materials and NO SILICONE OR LATEX
- High-tech material that wicks away moisture to lets the skin breathe
- Lightweight and easy to use
- A new open-face headgear design that accommodates eyeglasses and allows virtually unrestricted vision. Great for people who like to fall asleep while reading or watching TV!
- A 90° Elbow Swivel Connector, which allows for more natural sleeping positions and is easy to remove and clean
- A tether strap that lets you position the tube over your head—you can even route the tube over your headboard.
- Machine washable
- Naturally quiet
- Seals quickly and easily
- Three sizes for the perfect fit
How to Use SleepWeaver Soft Cloth CPAP Mask
Most patients report that the SleepWeaver products are the most comfortable masks they have ever tried! However, it can sometimes take longer for some people to become accustomed to new equipment, especially if you are new to PAP and sleep therapy.
Follow the instructions (PDF guides) provided below and take a look at the instructional videos on this page to get the most out of your CPAP mask.
Quick Fitting Tips for the SleepWeaver Elan Soft Cloth CPAP Mask
How the SleepWeaver CPAP Mask Works
SleepWeaver masks achieve a good seal and quiet operation using the properties of a balloon. When a balloon is inflated, all points inside the balloon are at the same pressure. This air pressure pushes the wall of the balloon until the tension in the wall of the balloon or something outside the balloon pushes back.
The pressure inside of the mask is the same at all points. So the pressure being applied to the patient for their CPAP therapy is the same pressure that pushes the mask against the patient’s skin. This creates a good seal between the cloth of the mask and the skin of the patient.
There is no additional pressure required to hold the mask onto the patient’s face, so there is no need for excess tension in the straps. The pressure exerted by the mask is the same at all points, so there are no localized pressure points that can create pressure sores.