The world’s first all-cloth Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) mask
Try at home and, if you're not completely satisfied, return it within 14-days for a full refund of the original purchase price(Less $10 shipping)
The SleepWeaver ANEW is the first ever non-allergenic and breathable, cloth, full face CPAP mask designed to help people sleep and breathe in comfort. The dual interface design comfortably seals around both the nose and the mouth, with no gaps and only soft cloth touching the skin. The unique “loose fit” seal provides the ultimate in comfort and eliminates strap marks. The SleepWeaver Anew is available in multiple size options to ensure that users find the perfect fit for their face.
Key features of the SleepWeaver ANEW CPAP Mask:
- Ideal soft cloth CPAP Mask for mouth breathers
- Open-face headgear design accommodates eyeglasses
- Dual-interface design that securely seals around bot the nose and the mouth.
- Clear vision- Users can wear glasses or watch TV comfortably while wearing the SleepWeaver Anew.
- Bilateral exhalation holes on the lower segment of the mask ensures that any air flow is diverted away from the user or their bed partner.
- The 90 degree double swivel elbow ensures more natural sleeping positions, making it easy to route the tube over the head/headboard while sleeping.
- Exhalation holes in front of the mask ensure a quiet and gentle flow of air.
Please follow the sizing guide below as SleepWeaver Mask sizing is different to other masks on the market.
Please note that this mask does not include a CPAP tube extension.
SleepWeaver ANEW Features
- Allergy free with natural cloth materials and NO SILICONE OR LATEX
- High-tech material that wicks away moisture to lets the skin breathe-unlike rubber and silicon CPAP Masks
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Machine washable
- Naturally quiet
- Two quick-release snaps- making it easy to put on and take off
- Seals quickly and easily
- Small, Medium and Large sizes available
How to Use SleepWeaver Soft Cloth CPAP Mask
Most patients report that the SleepWeaver products are the most comfortable masks they have ever tried! However, it can sometimes take longer for some people to become accustomed to new equipment, especially if you are new to PAP and sleep therapy.
Follow the instructions (PDF guides) provided below and take a look at the instructional videos on this page to get the most out of your CPAP mask.
Quick Fitting Tips for the SleepWeaver ANEW Soft Cloth CPAP Mask
How the SleepWeaver CPAP Mask Works
SleepWeaver masks achieve a good seal and quiet operation using the properties of a balloon. When a balloon is inflated, all points inside the balloon are at the same pressure. This air pressure pushes the wall of the balloon until the tension in the wall of the balloon or something outside the balloon pushes back.
The pressure inside of the mask is the same at all points. So the pressure being applied to the patient for their CPAP therapy is the same pressure that pushes the mask against the patient’s skin. This creates a good seal between the cloth of the mask and the skin of the patient.
There is no additional pressure required to hold the mask onto the patient’s face, so there is no need for excess tension in the straps. The pressure exerted by the mask is the same at all points, so there are no localized pressure points that can create pressure sores.