JPAP Automatic CPAP Travel Machine with Integrated Hummax Humidifier- Next Generation of Travel CPAP Machines
JPAP Automatic CPAP System is manufactured in Japan and designed with their own proprietary technology for comfortable breathing and superior portability - when on the road travelling JPAP ensures high quality sleep.
- Natural Support (NS) feature to achieve full comfort
- Compact design with dual case carry bag-offering superior portability
- HUMMAX QE- Patented hollow-fiber based Humidification System
- Provides a good night's sleep any time, any place
- New Generation of Travel CPAP Machines in Australia- ideal for frequent travellers with sleep apnea.
- Backed by a two-year warranty
- Exceptionally Lightweight | Easy to store in any suitcase, handbag or overnight bag.
- Includes a dual travel carry case.
- Ventilation Modes: Auto CPAP, CPAP
- Comfort Functions: Natural Support
- Auto ON/OFF Function
- Automatic Pressure setting
- Pressure: 4.0 to 20.0 cmH2O
- Communication: SD Card
- Power: AC 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz
- Warranty: 2 years
- Size: 98mm(W) X 158MM(D) X 53mm (H)
- Weight: 360g
Introducing the Natural Support Feature
The Natural Support (NS) feature in the JPAP Automatic CPAP Travel System allows you to set different support levels during inhalation and exhalation, maximizing comfort in any condition.
HUMMAX QE - Breakthrough Humidification System
HUMMAX QE is the world's first CPAP-specific humidification system built into the breathing circuit. Hummax QE utilises the characteristic of porous hollow fiber membranes inside the breathing circuit/tubing. The Hummax system provides an ideal amount of humidification to compliment the natural humidification provided by the nasal cavity. This unique humidification system significantly reduces rainout and under-humidification and will lead you to a more natural and comfortable sleep.
The JPAP Travel CPAP machine is the smallest (fits in the palm of your hand) compact travel CPAP available in the market that fits in your handbag during a trip or at your bedside.