30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
To prove our confidence in the products we provide and it's value to you, we are offering a 30-day, money-back guarantee-No questions asked!
Prevent and relieve nausea!
Want to travel but concerned about seasickness and carsickness? Want to enjoy the sights from a mountain but altitude sickness just kills your desire? Want to experience Virtual Reality but worried about dizziness?
Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms for many people while driving or traveling by cars, boats, or airplanes, and for many women who are pregnant and experience morning sickness.
While many people take medicines to contrast those symptoms, some people choose to endure them because they do not want to experience the negative side effects of the medicines, which may at times be even worse than what it is meant to treat.
Then, our bestselling EmeTerm is definitely for you! No drug, no risk, no worries about potential side-effect.
EmeTerm is a proven, safe and effective drug free anti-nausea relief band that prevents and relieves nausea and vomiting induced by motion sickness (while riding a car, a boat, or a plane) and morning sickness (during pregnancy).
The product is designed to meet the IP65 rating, making it completely dust-proof and water-resistant. The band is made with hypo-allergenic material and the device is equipped with specialized electrodes that maximize the electrical conductivity. The product also magnetically charged for convenience and lasts up to nine hours per charge. Download the Brochure.
- Proven, safe to use
- CE Certified
- Winner of iF Design Award 2017
- Clinically Proven for Vomiting and Nausea.
- Targeted Neuro Modulation.
- Drug-free and Quick Effect.
- Patented Ergonomics Designs, no Conduct Gel Needed. Convenient and Low Allergy.
- Standard therapy, targeted electric current
1×EmeTerm anti-emetic device
1×USB charging cable
Advantages of using EmeTerm
The anti-nausea and vomiting wristband- EmeTerm uses electric impulses to stimulate targeted vomiting central in the brain, and precisely blocks the signal of nausea and vomiting from brain to stomach.
- EmeTerm takes a whole new approach to prevent users from experiencing nausea and vomiting, and to help relieve users who are already experiencing them.
- No Side Effects
- Quick Effect
- Military Grade Waterproof
- The strap has a length ranging from 5.1-8 inches
Tips for effective use
1. It is essential to cleanse and de-grease the skin and electrodes thoroughly before the treatment to ensure a good quality skin-electrode interface. Use cleansing wipes to cleanse and de-grease the wrist skin.
2. Under low temperature and low moisture climate (e. g. winter), it is recommended to start the treatment at least 10 minutes before experiencing nausea.
3. It is recommended to change to the other wrist after 30 minutes using for the users who are used in a humid environment or have allergic skin.
1. EmeTerm is mainly for palliative effect, and can greatly relieve nausea and vomiting after use, but it is not a cure. Due to individual differences, users have different effects after using the device. In case of any problems encountered, please contact customer service email@example.com
2. The EmeTerm device is indicated for the treatment of nausea and vomiting in patients 6 years of age or older.
3. Please consult with your physician if you have a cardiac pacemaker or implanted defibrillator, other implanted metallic and electronic device near the working device.
How does it Work?
Nausea and vomiting are caused by transmission of a nausea signal to the stomach via the human brain, which causes the stomach to contrast irregularly, resulting in vomiting. By releasing a low-frequency pulse with a particular frequency, EmeTerm can adjust the vagus nerve signals traveling to and from the stomach, and can prevent or postpone the brain from transmitting nausea signals to the stomach. This then slows down the irregular gastric contraction, and reduces the nauseous sensation for the users.
TENS stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. It consists of a small unit, attached to the head via electrode pads, through which a harmless electrical signal is passed. The sensation is not painful or unpleasant, and can be likened to "pins and needles", or even gentle massage. Nausea and vomiting are caused by transmission of a nausea signal to the stomach via the human brain, which causes the stomach to contrast irregularly, resulting in vomiting. By releasing a low-frequency pulse with a particular frequency, EmeTerm can adjust the vagus nerve signals traveling to and from the stomach, and can prevent or postpone the brain from transmitting nausea signals to the stomach. This then slows down the irregular gastric contraction, and reduces the nauseous sensation for the users.
1. EmeTerm attached to the wrist via electrode pads, delivers signal through the median nerve at the location on the underside of the wrist.
2. These signals travel through the body's nervous system to the part of the brain which controls nausea, which causes the stomach to contrast irregularly, resulting in vomiting.
3. By releasing a low-frequency pulse, it can adjust the vagus nerve signal traveling to and from the stomach, and can prevent or postpone the brain from transmitting nausea signals to the stomach, then reduces the nauseous sensation for the users.
How to use EmeTerm
When to use EmeTerm?
You can use EmeTerm either before or after your nausea and vomiting symptoms start, and leave it on for as long as your symptoms last. If you are highly susceptible to motion sickness, apply EmeTerm one half hour before a motion sickness event.
How can I be sure I’ve found the area for maximum stimulation?
1.After the device is turned on, adjust the positioning of the device on the wrist by moving it slightly up or down
2. This device has five gears for stimulation: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 (gear 5 is the highest setting).
3.If you are unable to feel the tingling on one wrist, then try the band on the opposite wrist.
On which wrist should I wear the device?
On the wrist that gives you the greatest tingling feeling at the lowest stimulation level.
How do I turn off the device?
Press and hold down the Power Button for 3 seconds
Is dry or sensitive skin a problem?
For dry skin, there is no problem. If you have especially sensitive skin, Switch between left and right hand every 15-20 minutes if necessary.
How long can the battery last?
The battery can be charged for 2 hours at a time and can last about 7 hours.
Eme-Term and Pregnancy
EmeTerm is a drug free, none-invasive, devices that uses electrical stimulation technology to prevents and relieve morning sickness. By releasing a particular low-frequency electrical pulse from the user's wrist, EmeTerm™ adjusts the vagus nerve signals traveling to and from the stomach. This signal prevents or postpones the brain from transmitting nausea signals to the stomach. These pulses slow down the nausea-inducing irregular gastric contraction, and reduces the nauseous sensation for the users.
Morning sickness affects 70-80% of all pregnant women. About 60% of them experience nausea and vomiting. Morning sickness can decrease pregnant women's work efficiency, resulting in unnecessary healthcare expenses, and negatively impact the quality of life of both the mothers and the unborn child. EmeTerm is a safe alternative to relive morning sickness for expectant mothers. Many modern medications used today have low risk factors but often still present with debilitating side-effects.