Australia's Largest BMC CPAP Masks and CPAP Machine Distributor
We ship Australia wide daily, orders received by 2pm are usually sent out on the same business day. Orders received after 2pm are usually sent out on the next business day.
BMC Luna Fixed Pressure CPAP System with Humidifier- Flagship Model
Please be advised that the BMC Luna APAP (auto)/CPAP (fixed pressure) machines are not discontinued as other online retailers claim. The BMC Luna APAP (auto)/CPAP (fixed pressure) machines are in fact the latest GII (Generation II) CPAP Machines released by BMC.
All BMC Machines come with a 5 year warranty + Add any BMC mask to your order for $50 + All BMC Masks and accessories come with a 90 Day Warranty.
The BMC Luna CPAP is a fixed pressure system that provides Continuous Positive Airway Pressure. Fixed pressure CPAP machines are usually calibrated to generate a pressure between 4cm/H2O to 20cm/H20. This pressure is based on your sleep study results and is chosen by your Doctor as an optimal pressure prescription to keep your airways open while you sleep, thus preventing any collapse.
Typically CPAP machines begin with a low initial pressure, and slowly increase to the pressure prescribe by your doctor. The Luna Fixed Pressure machine creates optimal comfort with a ramp time of up to 60 minutes, compared to most CPAP machine's ramp time of 20 minutes, making it a cost effective and comfortable way to treat Sleep Apnea. To optomize therapy comfort, Luna also uses RESlex Exhalation relief. this technology delivers different pressure based on your natural breathing cycle, creating comfort and ease during exhalation.
Using humidification with your CPAP machine will reduce common symptoms like dryness of the throat and congestion. The Eco Smart humidifier comes free with all Luna machines and adds heat and moisture to the air delivered by the system, improving overall comfort. The humidifier can also be removed when travelling to reduce size and weight, making your Luna Machine the ideal travel companion.
- Fixed Pressure CPAP Machine and Eco Smart Humidifier
- AC Cord and Local/International power supply
- Travel carry bag
- Sleep therapy software and 4GB SD card
- Standard CPAP hose
- Spare Filter
- User Manual
BMC Luna Features
- Quiet operation with Mask removal and Power failure alerts
- Large 3.5 inch colour screen
- CPAP operation 4-20cm H2O
- RESlex Exhalation pressure relief 0-3
- 0-60 Minute Ramp time
- Removable Humidifier
- Advanced data remotely available with real-time, no-cost WiFi wireless data reporting and remote access
- On screen snapshot review of patients data
- Built-in iCode function and SD card - with smartphone data upload
- 5 year Manufacturers Warranty
The BMC offers a range of options for sharing results with the Physician or CPAP Provider.
- SD Card download to PC software (Contact us for a Download Link)
- SD upload to web portal – https://www.icodeconnect.com/quick/info
- iCode by phone. The patient can read a code on the CPAP screen which when entered into the desktop or icodeconnect web portal gives accurate compliance data for the Physician or CPAP provider.
- Photograph the iCodeQR+ on the CPAP screen using the BMCares app. Search for BMCares app on Android or Apple App store.
- Click the picture below for example report that can be emailed to you, and two other contacts. IE your Physician or CPAP Provider.
- Built in iCode fuction that can be used with smart phones:
PC Download: http://www.bmc-icode.com/
Download the iPhone App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/3b-luna-qr/id1039068820?mt=8
Download the Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.soooner.qrdecoder